Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back again

Wow, it's been almost a month since I last wrote here. And it wasn't a very happy entrance, btw.

But whatever, I just got back yesterday from a trip to Monterrey to visit my brothers and rest of the family: birthdays and catholic religious events which I dont agree with, but great time, a lot of laughs and love and memories (and maybe one or two dirty jokes). This trip was my last thing to do before making a big decision. My last excuse for delaying things.

Now I'm back and there are a thousand possibilities jumping at me from the future. And it's getting somewhat scary and uncomfortable. I've been in a comfortable zone for a long time. But I know that Change is now a necessity for me, something I really need and want (deep inside) to do. I still think I should have gone to Montreal this summer (it would have been a lot of fun) but things happen for a reason. I just hope he's still thinking of coming to Mexico this fall. But that's another story.

I know I messed up when I picked up my career but now I have a chance to correct that mistake. I think I'm gonna take it. I've always loved Psychology.

And Halo 3 is coming out in just a month!!! That makes me SOOOO happy!!!! ;) And Mass Effect is coming out this year, and Eternal Sonata and Assassin's creed and Metroid Prime 3 and and... but I digress.

I'm not thinking clearly. I have a storm of emotions raging inside of me right now so I'm gonna have to go.

No comments: