Friday, October 5, 2007

The reasons of my absence

As you can tell, I have not written anything here lately. Well, I have been very busy and one of the major reasons for this prolongued absence is this:

Yes, 3o seconds to mars is coming to Mexico and I am going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! And since I am part of the Echelon Mexico, I have been rather occupied. And I have a surprise which I may tell you about later. No, I will definitely tell you everything about it later. Maybe even post some pictures, hehehe.

The other reasons are my french classes and that I am going to start studying Psychology next week. So, I'll probably dissapear again for the rest of the month. See ya later!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Jajaja, la que no tenía ganas de escribir, ¿no? La verdad es que nada más estaba buscando un lugar donde poner la imagen, jejeje. Y ahí la tienen. 30 seconds to Mars en concierto en la ciudad de México el 26 de octubre en el Vive Cuervo Salón!!!! Boletos en www.ticketmaster.com.mx

No comments: