Monday, October 27, 2008

A year later...

Wow, it's already been a year since that fateful october when I started to change and move my life forward. So many things have happened since, some extremely good, some really bad but good in the end, since they are all lessons I needed, and still need, to learn. So many chains I have broken, some are still here, not letting me move freely. There's still so much fear and insecurity in my bones but they are so much stronger at the same time... and wiser.

I know who I am but I'm such a complex and sometimes contradictory creature that I get lost in myself now and then and feel confused. But this is who I am, and I am beautiful and strong and bright. I'm full of love and light and darkness, of passion and fire, of anger and pain and laughter. My soul is a universe of symbols and stars, forests and stories, yearnings, despair and hope... and sometimes only silence.

Yes, it's been one of the most interesting years of my life and I have never felt so alive.

P.S.: this october has been pretty good too. I just love this freaking month.

No comments: