Monday, January 5, 2009

Starting a new year...

So, the first post of this year and here I am, a wounded, angry wolf hiding in the deep of the forest, screaming to the heavens for the lack of meaning of everything, howling to the moon for consolation.

I feel sometimes in the center of it all how just a another turn of my thoughts would make everything fall into place, and then everything would make sense... but it's so frustrating when it doesn't happen, that I can't seem to make it happen and I just linger here and diminish with every passing second.

No one is going to save me... that's what I keep repeating over and over again... but why not? Why does it have to be like this? Just because it is it doesn't mean it should be. Something is so wrong but I can't see what it is, I don't know, I don't know...

Just save me, save me, please... I need you so badly...

No comments: