Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wolf in a cage...

I've been feeling restless these last weeks. And a little confused. A series of unfortunate (or fortunate) events forced me to look at my own reflection and I didn't like what I saw at all. It shattered my beliefs, my self-image, and I've been trying to reconstruct myself since then. Not an easy thing to do.

I have this anxiety crawling in my stomach that comes and goes... like I knew, somehow, that after everything that has happened, something is going change soon, a big change in my life, a good one. Yes, maybe it's more like expectation. I feel like a wolf trapped inside a cage that is now too small for her. I walk from side to side, looking for a way out, yearning to run free across the forests, under the Moon, howling like a wild woman.

And on top of everything, a pair of blue eyes has crawled inside my dreams lately. But they seem so far away, those blue eyes. And so inviting and worth exploring. I really want to plunge into them and let myself go. They make me want to do crazy things, hehehe. Let's see what happens. Maybe it's time for an adventure.

No comments: