Monday, July 23, 2007

Extremely happy and satisfied!!!!!

Ok, maybe you won't think the reason I'm in this state right now is too big of a deal but... I just finished reading the LAST book of the Harry Potter series and I must say: IT IS AMAZING!!! GLORIOUS!!!! I bow at your feet, J.K.Rowling!!! You have done a masterpiece and blasted up all my expectations!!!!

I don't want to say anything about the contents of the book because maybe you, dear reader, are a fan and haven't finished the book or don't have it yet and I don't want to spoil the pleasure of finding out by yourself the end of the story. (By the way, is anyone actually reading this blog at all???? It wouldn't hurt if you left a message once in a while, you know?)

And yes, it was a pleasure reading this book - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - a pleasure full of laughter and grief and tears and excitement and thrill, and moments when I actually said aloud "NOOOOO!!!!"" or "WHAT THE HELL????" or "YES!!!". I loved this book. Can't you tell? hahaha. I have to go... I want to read it again.

No comments: