Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just talking

I think I am a little crazy. Of course, we all are in our own unique way, which is wonderful, unless it becomes something pathological. But that's not something for me to talk about. I say I am a little crazy because I like to say it; I like how it sounds. I like the way I see my world, the way I create my universe. I want magic in my life, to be able to sense the flows and interconnections that surrounds us and link us with each other and everything else on the universe.

I want meaning. I don't care about things that don't mean something to me, that don't touch my heart or set my soul on fire. I need motivation or else, I lose interest very quickly. But love is different... since love is the energy most meaningful in my life and sets my entire being on fire, once I love someone, I am the most loyal and constant companion. And many other things. ;)

But why am I talking about this? Hmmm...

Ahh, who cares? If you want to know what would make me fall in love with someone, I'm not gonna tell you. You'll have to find out by yourself.

I'll have to wait and see what life has in store for me.

No comments: