Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Questions...


"And I don't know where to look...

My words just break and melt...

Please, just save me from this darkness...

please, just save me from this darkness..."

I don't know why we are alive. If a brain is all there is to us, if when it dies we dissapear, the very things that made us who we were cease to exist, why are we here then? What's the point of it all?

If I believe myself to be special is being a megalomaniac, if seeing my Horned Lord in the forest is just a hallucination, if true love doesn't exist but in my wildest dreams... why is it worth to be alive? What do I live for in a world where no one believes in magic anymore? Where there is nothing sacred or mystical left?

In a world ruled by money and economic power... why am I here? Why?

I don't want to live in a world where you don't exist, my love...

I just don't want to...

No comments: