Friday, August 29, 2008

Life sucks... (II)

...and then, not so much.

I can see now. The black film that was covering my heart is gone. Yeah, this is just a game, a beautiful lie, sometimes not so beautiful, sometimes it feels like it's the truth... but it is not.

I just remembered what Life is really about, remembered what's important and what's not. I felt the water falling over my skin, washing away all those dark thoughts that aren't mine. I listened to my favorite music (yeah, 30 seconds to Mars) and remembered that life is worth everything else; that music, art, sky and ocean are worth living. We are all going to die anyway, why not enjoy the ride while we are in it?

I love how 30 seconds to Mars's music always makes me feel better, no matter how down I am, no matter the lyrics... their music sings to my soul and wakes me up, makes me smile, makes me strong.

I know there are people out there who truly care about me, who truly love me, who would be crushed if something bad happened to me and who are happy when something good happens to me. So what if a lot of things suck? When there is love in your life you can keep on moving to the end of the world and beyond.

And I need to say some words to someone special:

Thank you, sis. You are a light in my life and I love you very much. You have been my golden best friend, my sister, for almost a year now and I am deeply thankful for your friendship and support. Te quiero un chorro, tĂș lo sabes. Gracias *inserte abrazo de oso*

No comments: