Thursday, November 27, 2008

What a stupid, stupid lamb...

I'm not feeling so good today. God, I... damn it!!! I just wanna crawl into a dark corner and stay there and be alone and not see or listen to anyone. Because the only fucking person I want to see...

Stop. I don't want to think, specially not about that.

I'm just gonna lie here, alone, complete. Not think, just breathe. Not move, just be, here, now. Nothing else exists. There's no past, no future. Just this instant, just this one breath.

I'm not afraid to feel, to love... I should not be scared. Nothing will happen if I lose, nothing will happen. I'm still going to be me, this crazy, bright, intense, beautiful, passionate woman. And I won't have any regrets because I did what I wanted and I didn't hold back anything I wanted to give or say or do.

But, well, I am sad today...

"And I lie here in bed all alone... I can't mend what I feel. Tomorrow will be ok..."

Yeah, this too shall pass...

No comments: